Sunday, August 16, 2026

Church

Church, as always, was wonderful. Great music, a good crowd, several kids--all of whom received communion!--and a coffee hour full of wonder (including Josh's birthday cake which we were so full we couldn't eat....)

The newsletter is already on line. A great picture of K. and S.--mother and daughter who were my assistants. S. a teenager carried the cross, gave me the elements, washed my fingers and administered the wine.

She did great and I told her mom, "S. and I won't need you next time!"

She laughed and said, "good!"

Some visitors, who came to communion--YEA!!!

I love the folks at Trinity.

Wish it wasn't 33 miles from home....

I used Prayer C 'cause I love it so.

A great morning.

Home in plenty of time for lunch.

Hope your Sunday was as good as mine....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.