It's not that I had nothing to say--I have.
It's not that I've been too busy--I haven't.
It's that my mind has been in limbo for a number of things.
First of all, we went from looking for a new car to spending over $700 to fix my front brakes and buy two new tires. So, I'm going to drive my car for a while longer. I'm glad....
Second, Dan--Bern's brother is coming on Monday for a visit. He's getting into Hartford on a plane at 10 p.m. or so. So Bern got an Uber to bring him to us since we're in bed before then.
Third, I am so upset about our so-called President and all the awful things he's doing. Making money instead of taking care of the poor. Declaring English as the American language and cutting funds for English classes for immigrants. Building a ballroom and fighting a war, neither of which anyone wants, instead of running the nation. Making the national debt higher than it's ever been while spending money on a war and ballroom nobody wants.
I'm just getting started--but I'm stopping there.
Church today was great except our musician is sick again, so no music. But we did a healing service after communion and after church talked about a Christmas play before a great coffee hour.
I love that church and those people.
What a lucky guy I am...except for car troubles and what's his name in the White House....
No comments:
Post a Comment