Thursday, August 6, 2026

Hot Thursday

 I got a lot done today.

Washed me clothes and put them away.

Wrote my sermon.

Deposited my check from Trinity Church.

Bought some windshield washer fluid. (Tomorrow I'll try to figure out how to put it in....)

Erased the dumb stuff on my email.

Read 50 pages of the David Rosenfelt book I'm reading.

Even relaxed some.

Well, for me, that's a lot! I'm not a workaholic!

The sermon is about Jesus walking on water, which I can't do. (You can't either, I'd bet.)

I don't even swim well. I'm mostly ok in a pool but put me in the ocean and you'll never see me again.

It's hot and humid, but I don't complain since I hate the cold winter so much. Besides we have air-conditioners.

I'd better rest up for Friday....

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.