Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Since then...

 Fr. Dan Pisano, my wife's brother, visited for 3 days.

He's a Roman Catholic priest (kinda' retired, like I'm kinda' retired!).

He's been part of my Tuesday group--the only one that not Episcopalian--but only on line.

Yesterday we met at St. Peter's here in Cheshire and people finally got to meet him in the flesh. He and I co-celebrated Eucharist and I had him do the blessing of the bread and wine. Fine with everybody....

Today at Bible Study in Milton we had 8 people--a record of sorts, but Dan didn't go since he had to catch a plane back to West Virginia.

We also got a new refrigerator today and luckily I went to Bible Study while Bern filled it with the stuff she'd taken from the old one. Glad I didn't have to help.

We don't have many visitors, Bern and I, but have for 3 weeks in a row! 

Josh and Fatma toward and back from Maine and Dan this week.

Visitors take up time usually spent other ways, like writing this blog. So that's why I missed time again.

Hope to be on every day for a good long while....

See you soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.