Friday, August 14, 2026

Coming soon....

 My son and his companion are coming soon on their way back down the east coast. They stopped on the way north (I mentioned that in a post) and are now headed back to Baltimore.

Today is his birthday. I won't tell you how old he is since it would reveal how old I am! But he's past the half-century mark and I was 28 when he was born--there, I did it anyway.

We have some gifts and an amazing cake ready but we don't know if they will spend the night.

I like his companion a lot--more than I liked his soon to be 'former' wife.

But enough about that.

Bridget is barking at the front door.

Maybe they're here....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.