Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Driving to Milton...

...wears me out. It's only 33 miles, but on Wednesday the traffic is a lot heavier than Sunday.

I made it before anyone else and luckily remembered the code for the parish house door.

I really needed a bathroom!

There were 6 people at Bible Study--5 regulars and a newcomer.

She was very engaged--hope she'll be back.

Gnostic writings are both 'kinda familiar' and 'quite strange'.

The group is used to that by now and the first-timer was fascinated.

The conversation was so good I didn't eat all my lunch. That was fine. Talk is often better than food.

Driving home I heard weird noises when I used the brakes.

Bern is probably right--I need a new car.

But I thought this car would be the last of my life (I'm that old!) but 184,000 miles is a lot and I will most likely fail my admissions test again next week.

We'll see....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.