Thursday, August 13, 2026

Keep going Bible Study....

 Before anyone else got there, Bill and I decided to cancel Bible Study until late September.

As the session was ending, I went to the bathroom while Bill told the six people there about the plan.

When I came back, he told me we were meeting next Wednesday for Bible Study.

I got home and emailed him to ask what happened and to tell him I was fine to keep going.

He emailed back that everyone screamed "NO!" when he told them.

I actually feel good about that since I love to do it (though a few Wednesdays off wouldn't be bad....)

But why do I need that, I only work three Sundays and the Wednesdays each month. I have plenty of down-time.

That those people want to keep digging into the Gnostic Gospels is, after all, wonderful!

Let's go, Gospel of Phillip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.