Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday, Monday....

 I was on my way to have my re-take my car's emmisions (which I can't spell!) test, but stopped at English Auto on the way.

If you live in Cheshire or near-by and need car work, go to English--they're the best, a family business and they are all great.

The woman who runs it told me my 'check engine' light being on would fail me out of the box. She also told me I could be late for the test and they couldn't do anything. In fact, she told me, people drive for months after failing--you just can't renew your registration.

Bern wants me to get a new car, but I've resisted so far. We'll see.

Also, took a water damaged book--a "Murder She Wrote" novel, back to the library thinking I'd have to pay for it.

But the head librarian said not to worry about it.

So, I won't.

Not a bad day so far.

And Jeopardy is on tonight--if I haven't mentioned it--my favorite show.

Not a bad day at all....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.