Sunday, March 8, 2020

I hate, hate, hate Daylight Savings Time

Why do we do this every year?

I know some states are protesting about it, mostly in the south.

But even here in New England I'd gladly do without it.

For one thing, it starts on Sunday and unlike most folks, I work on Sunday.

Today was the church the most distance from my home with the earliest start time!

I had to get up at 8 and break every speeding law to get there at 9.

And summer evenings are plenty long anyway.

If we do it at all, it should be in winter when it gets dark by 4 p.m.

I'll be off for days now. I called in a take-out for pizza and fried callimari (sp) but I'm not hungry and won't be until 8. My digestive system is on Standard time.

It makes me crazy. I hate, hate, hate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.