The president extended social distancing until the end of April.
We had a house in Delaware for memorial day for all out kids and granddaughters and Bern's brother and we're not going to do it.
Bern's birthday and mine and Easter will be just the two of us. Easter was usually 14 folks around our table.
We plan to go to North Carolina with John, Sherrie, Jack, Mimi, Tim and Eleanor in September.
We must do what we must do.
Nothing like this in my life-time or yours.
Stay at a distance, wash your hands, do what we must do.
Who knows for how long?
A time like no other I've ever known.
But we must do what we must do.
Do that too.
I hope, for all of our sake's, you're willing to do that too.
Be well and stay well, dear friends.
- At least a month to go
- non-Funerals in a time of pandemic
- So, another month
- surprise call
- On-line church tomorrow
- Staying at home
- Old stuff
- Not like waiting for Christmas
- Here's the sermon I'll preach on Sunday for Facebook
- no church
- morning birds and afternoon sunshine
- It's beginning to feel natural
- Biden is winning
- Definitely wierd
- Definitely not 'business as usual"
- A sermon I never preached
- The Sports World should be in charge of the country
- Doing my taxes
- Happy to be where I am
- I hate, hate, hate Daylight Savings Time
- Believe science and don't be traumatized
- I am surrounded by poetry
- Hold on, beloved
- From 2007
- from 2004
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)