Why do we do this every year?
I know some states are protesting about it, mostly in the south.
But even here in New England I'd gladly do without it.
For one thing, it starts on Sunday and unlike most folks, I work on Sunday.
Today was the church the most distance from my home with the earliest start time!
I had to get up at 8 and break every speeding law to get there at 9.
And summer evenings are plenty long anyway.
If we do it at all, it should be in winter when it gets dark by 4 p.m.
I'll be off for days now. I called in a take-out for pizza and fried callimari (sp) but I'm not hungry and won't be until 8. My digestive system is on Standard time.
It makes me crazy. I hate, hate, hate it.
- At least a month to go
- non-Funerals in a time of pandemic
- So, another month
- surprise call
- On-line church tomorrow
- Staying at home
- Old stuff
- Not like waiting for Christmas
- Here's the sermon I'll preach on Sunday for Facebook
- no church
- morning birds and afternoon sunshine
- It's beginning to feel natural
- Biden is winning
- Definitely wierd
- Definitely not 'business as usual"
- A sermon I never preached
- The Sports World should be in charge of the country
- Doing my taxes
- Happy to be where I am
- I hate, hate, hate Daylight Savings Time
- Believe science and don't be traumatized
- I am surrounded by poetry
- Hold on, beloved
- From 2007
- from 2004
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)