Thursday, March 19, 2020

It's beginning to feel natural

Days at home with only Bern.

Phone calls or emails (I don't text) instead of face to face.

Reading and watching TV instead of wandering around Cheshire.

It's beginning to feel natural.

Maybe when the virus scare is over, I'll just keep doing this.

Nothing wrong with hunkering down.

The older I get the more introverted I become.

I used to be on the extrovert/introvert line--50/50.

Being a priest I used up all my extrovert time with people in the church.

The rest of t he time, I was an introvert.

Introversion is beginning to feel natural.

I don't think I'm as scared as I was a week ago.

It's beginning to feel natural.

Is that good or bad?

I'm not sure.

But it is what it is....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.