Sunday, February 12, 2017

Are you kidding me?

I just read a survey that said half of Trump's supporters think there should be a national "White History Month".

Get real, beloved.

History is about the people who write it and most history is already 'white history'.

The reason we need a month for Black History is most of the stuff in history about minorities is severely neglected.

I didn't know, though I was well educated in high school, about the Japanese interment camps in the US until I went to college and met a student whose parents had been interred.

White people need to get a life.

We're so privileged compared to other races that we should be embarrassed if not ashamed.

But those folks are among the ones who elected Trump, so why am I surprised?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.