Friday, February 3, 2017

Some things are as bad as you imagine they will be....

Like driving to Brooklyn.

Going down was mostly fine. I left at 10:30 am and should have been at Mimi's by 12:30 p..m. if I hadn't missed a turn and ended up driving around LaGuarda Airport for 10 minutes. But when I came out there was the entrance to the Brooklyn-Queen's Expressway and I was home free.

But then there was no where to park in a four block radius so I put the car in a garage that cost $22 for less than two hours....

Coming home, on the other hand, took almost 4 1/2 hours even though Bern's phone kept changing the route to save us time! We ended up on I-95 for almost 50 miles. I hate I'95 with a passion.

So the dog got fed 2 hours late.

Some things are as bad as you imagine they will be.

Take the Trump presidency...please...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.