Saturday, February 18, 2017

Russia is watching

I just noticed I've had 172 page views from Russia this week compared to 168 from the US. Their were views from 9 other countries as well.

I checked the all time statistics and found Russia was #2! All time though, US page views were about 90,000 more than the 9,000 from Russia.

So Russians are stepping up their reading of Under the Castor Oil Tree.

First the Democratic National Committee and now an aging white man who happens to be an Episcopal priest.

I'll have to ponder who on earth in Russia is reading my blog. I have no idea. I just hope it isn't the KGB. Or Putin.

Putin might even let Trump know how critical I am of him as President.

Maybe though, when I think about it, it would be an honor to be called out for a 'fake blog'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.