Monday, July 1, 2019

Being away

Being away has hurt my readership big time. A three week gap takes a toll. My 150+ readers a day is down under 50.

Short attention span, I suppose.

But I miss those folks, though I don't know who most of them are.

I would write only for myself, I really would, but to have people reading is gratifying. It really is.

So, I'll keep writing. I'm getting back into the groove.

And, if people read, it will make me happy.

(Today was another perfect Connecticut early summer day--warm, but low humidity and lots and lots of birds. Brigit was outside a lot, enjoying rolling in the yard and laying in the sun. She tried to catch a bunny in the yard and luckily didn't!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.