Wednesday, July 28, 2021

A much better day

I slept really well last night--on and off from 10 p.m. to 9:15 a.m. I got up three times to pee--so I must have been as hydrated as they told me to be. When I woke up I took a shower and my temperature was 98.1.

Ate some breakfast--soft boiled egg and bacon.

Then I went to Trinity, Milton to lead a Bible study on 'reading the gospels side-by-side' and talked with the guy who is their Pastoral Care Counselor. He was a Roman priest until he left to get married and have children. I hear great things about his care of folks in the parish.

A great afternoon there.

Home to talk with the man who is contracting some work we need on our 171 year old house.

Still feeling great.

I think it was the chill and the terrible air yesterday.

I liked today oodles more than yesterday.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.