Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Not a good day

 The AC was on too high last night in our bedroom. I woke up congested and chilly.

It got worse: I had an upset stomach and in the afternoon, diarrhea.

I couldn't eat anything until early afternoon--had one helping of mac and cheese and a bowl of chicken noodle soup for dinner.

I didn't feel well enough to be on more than 45 minutes of my zoom group.

Plus I had to go to Waterbury Hospital to get my Zolaire shots.

My temp there was 90.

My temp is almost always 98.3. The nurse told me to call my doctor.

After an hour nap I did.

"Check your temp. Stay hydrated. Try to relax and eat."

So I did.

My temp just now was 98.6 and I feel a lot better.

But not a good day--I prefer 'good days'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.