Wednesday, March 3, 2021

I fear tomorrow

 Tomorrow is the day Q-anon and other ultra right wing conspiracy groups believe the former President will be sworn in for his second term.

It is all utter nonsense, but that doesn't stop them from believing it.

The House canceled it's meeting tomorrow.

Federal forces are on stand-by.

The FBI believes there might be an event at the Capital.

All this is making me sick.

When will 'truth' and 'reality' raise their heads again in our nation?

I'm worried.

I'll be on alert.

I'll fear the worst and hope for the best.

How did we get here?

Oh, I know--four years of lies and craziness.

That's how we got here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.