Sunday, March 14, 2021

Welcome to New England in March

Today about 3, the clouds came and winds that blew the trees crazily. 

Then came the snow, very hard and fast, nearly covering outside our house in Cheshire, CT.

Just as suddenly, it stopped--both the wind and the snow--and in 15 minutes it all melted, leaving everything wet--and the sun came out and the sky turned blue.

A snow squall, I think it called.

March in New England is like that.

It's 20 degrees colder than it was this time yesterday.

I blame Daylight Savings Time.

I got up at my normal time but it was an hour later than it should have been.

DST throws me off for days.

It must have caused the squall.

Just me talkin'....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.