Friday, March 12, 2021

I'd forgotten

Since it's been so cold so long, I'd forgotten how annoyed I get by people walking up and down Cornwall Ave. talking with their phones on speaker.

The last few warm days, days for being out on the porch and deck, I've been reminded how much that annoys me.

Get you friend to come walk up or down Cornwall with you--don't have them on speaker phone.

It annoys me.

Most things about cell phones annoy me:

 *people on their phone in the super market asking about what cereal

 *people on their phone in the car, driving like idiots

 *people looking at their phones while in a restaurant

 *people on their cell phones in any public place

I remember the days before cell phones.

Now those days seem like days of a more wondrous time....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.