Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I haven't said much

I haven't written much about national events since you know who (who will not be named here) left the Oval Office.

Biden/Harris have been like Spring coming after four years of Winter of lies and denials of lying. 

But the trial of former police officer Chauvin has changed that.

I would not have been allowed on the jury since I sincerely believe he is guilty.

The trial so far has pointed that out. Eye-witnesses breaking down in tears on the stand, video never seen before, astonishing evidence of Chauvin being unconcerned about what he did.

This trial will be a turning point--in one way or another--in our nation's history--either we will hold the police accountable or we won't.

The defense lawyer's claim about George Floyd passing a fake $20 bill is stupid. I tried to pay for wine one day and the clerk told me the $20 bill I gave her was false. She took it, but didn't call the police and I used my credit card to pay.

Who knows where that bill came from--not me and maybe not George Floyd.

Seriously, this trial will determine how 'race' in this country matters right now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.