Wednesday, December 16, 2015

It's December 16 and I just grilled fish

So, I just wrote a long blog about the weather and how I grilled outside on December 16 with recipes and all.

And something happened on this f***ing new computer and it went away.

I spent half an hour trying to restore it and couldn't. And I don't feel, after that half-an-hour, like trying to reconstruct it.

I hate this computer that cost me a hand and a foot.

If I gave you all the reasons why, it would be the longest blog of almost 1600.

I really liked what I wrote and lost. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like trying to reconstruct it. But not tonight. Tonight I'm just P***ed at this computer.

Be well and stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.