Thursday, December 10, 2015

pain in the butt

Any time I click on anything on my new Widows 10 computer, a box shows up that gives me every option besides the one I want--just keep doing what I'm trying to do. It is so frustrating I'm almost ready to try to put together my old computer so I can blog without all the interruptions. And when I hit backspace to erase something, the cursor jumps back to the beginning of the typing.

Maddening is what it is and and I have no idea how to fix it. (for example, I just hit 'x' in 'fix' one more time than I meant to and it took me a minute or so to 'fix' fix. How crazy is that?) And I wanted to add the ) and had to work to do that.

When your computer is smarter than you are, you're in trouble.

And it's a pain in the butt.

Just to let you know, I realized I'd written 'it' a pain' rather than 'it's a pain' and it took me about a minute and a half because boxes kept popping up when all I wanted to do was write a 's'.

How stupid is that--or how stupid am I? Same result.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.