Saturday, December 12, 2015

weather

Last night I grilled Sockeye Salmon and yellow squash and sweet peppers to add to the salad I made.

It was December 11 and I was out on the deck grilling!

The low temperature for the last few and next few days is what the high temperature usually is in December here in southern New England.

Amazing!

And don't tell me this isn't part of 'climate change'. Last year 2014-15 was one of the snowiest winters for CT ever. This year we could grill for Christmas.

Minor seasonal changes are one thing--this kind of divergence is significant and worth noticing.

Come on Republicans--go outside once in a while and tell me things aren't changing.

Just go outside and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.