Monday, December 28, 2015

The 4th day of Christmas

So, I decided to send Christmas cards to some of my first cousins. I wrote them a letter and copied it and stuffed the envelopes yesterday.

Today I went to the Cheshire post office and the line is out the door with only two Postal Workers dealing with it. So I went to Stop and Shop because I know they have stamps at checkout.

After buying $32 worth of stuff and taking it to my car, I start the engine and realize why I went to Stop and Shop was for stamps.

I have to go back and get them.

What a dope. And not, as you know, for the first time.

(It just occurred to me that I may be publishing my growing dementia...not a good thing in any sense....)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.