Thursday, January 14, 2021

Finished my Christmas Cards

 (Well, not really, but I've addressed the envelopes.)

I never send Christmas cards before Christmas. This year I planned to get them out on the Feast of the Epiphany (Jan. 6), just at the end of the 12 days of the Christmas season.

But what happened in Washington, DC on Epiphany shocked and angered me so much I couldn't do anything but watch the crowds committing sedition on TV. 

And it's been so upsetting I couldn't calm down and write the cards until now.

I don't send many--two dozen maybe, to family and old friends.

I'll get them finished tomorrow.

Nothing like a Christmas greeting in mid-January!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.