Thursday, January 28, 2021

Very cold, very cold

 Tonight it's supposed to get in the single digits and I was just outside on our back porch and it was already 7 at 10 p.m.

I've been very itchy this winter. Dry skin, I assume.

My doctor gave me a RX for an itch medicine for a rash on my upper back and arms. I'm using other things over my body where there is no rash.

My friend, Vi, who is from Seattle, Washington, and is now in New Haven at Yale Divinity School, told me she really feels the cold. She said it only gets below freezing in Seattle a few day a year and the air is always moist.

The dry cold is the worst.

Makes me want to live in Seattle.

Lord help us through this winter and this pandemic.

(Isn't it calming to only be worried about the cold and the pandemic and not the President?)


 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdTebleamxYfCasoyjiXB9Y40J4IesPwU

link to my You Tube blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.