Thursday, January 28, 2021

How wrong my parents were!

 My friend, Chuck, (he'd never let me call him that in person) looked on the "Urban Dictionary" and found that 'tickle box' was urban slang for a woman's vagina!

All I could think was that they were so 'rural' they didn't know where the slang came from or what it referred to.

It's helpful to use your parents mis-steps to examine your own.

You can never learn enough about what you got wrong.

I'd recommend that for all the Q-anon folks out there.

Learn about all you got wrong and try to think 'right' for a change.



link to my you tube blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.