Sunday, January 17, 2021

I didn't go to church today

For the first time in who knows how long, I didn't go to church.

For months I've been going to zoom church every Sunday--and that's 'going to church'.

But I left my role an interim missioner to the Cluster of churches I've served for seven years--so no church for me today.

It was odd.

I'll watch the service on line tonight sometime, but it won't be 'going to church'.

Plus, I don't know when I'll go to church--zoom or in person again. No offers given and no 'supply' work during a pandemic.

We shall see.

I miss those three little congregations fiercely.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.