Sunday, January 10, 2021

Last Sunday

Today was my last Sunday with the Middlesex Area Cluster Ministry. It was on zoom, as all Sundays have been for months and months. They put together a video for me to say good-bye.

I've never liked leaving the churches I have served. The last 7 years have been glorious since the laity 'run the show' in the Cluster and I just show up to be liturgical and pastoral.

I will miss these three little churches greatly.

And I don't know what is next for me--maybe "really" being retired.

But I have my memories and the wonder of being a priest for all these years.

I never meant to be a 'priest', but being one has given me great joy and great promise.

Hale and fare well, MACM!

And thank you more than words can say....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.