Monday, January 4, 2021

I don't have words to say what I feel

The lame-duck president's hour long call to Georgia's Secretary of State, Brad Laffensburger, is beyond my words to comment on.

I've listened to the whole thing and to imagine a sitting President (though for only 16 days now) try to compliment and threaten another Republican into violating both federal and state election laws, is beyond my ken.

Do I think the Biden Justice Department should prosecute him when he's out of office?

Of course I do.

I don't know that they will, but I pray they will.

But after over 4 years of listening to this man, I didn't think he could do anything to surprise me.

And he did.

In spades.

Lord help us these next 16 days.

(all opinions here are mine and mine alone)

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.