Thursday, January 28, 2021

I just noticed

"Noticed" is an interesting word.

It comes from Middle English and Middle French and ultimately from the Latin notita--which means "a knowing" or "a being known".

So to 'notice' to give 'knowing' to what was not yet 'known'.

Pretty neat.

Well, what I just noticed is that this week none of my posts have had anything 'political' in them--except one that mentions Q-anon needing to realize what is 'true' and 'real'.

We're only 8 days since Biden became our 46th President and for much of that time, I haven't been immersed in politics as I've been in the past 4 years.

"Normalcy" has its virtues.

It feels so 'normal' today.

I've missed 'normal' so much.

I look forward to more and more and more of 'normal'.

It will feel so...well, 'normal'.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdTebleamxYfCasoyjiXB9Y40J4IesPwU 

link to my You Tube blog

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.